Thank you so much for your interest in submitting to the Shoot It With Film blog! We love to feature work from film photographers in every stage of their film photography journey. Take a look below for the submission process and the type of work we are currently featuring.
We are currently looking for film photography submissions in the following categories: travel, fine art, personal work, experimental film work, toy camera photography, and Polaroid film work.
You can check out our published features here.
- All images must be shot on film.
- Images should have a cohesive theme.
- Please include 10-20 images.
- Images should be sized to 1500 pixels in width at 72dpi.
- Images should be safe-for-work content.
- Images should not have watermarks.
- Shoot It With Film is non-exclusive. Feel free to submit images to other sites, but text, essay, and stories should be unique for Shoot It With Film.
- Please submit images using a Dropbox link.
- Upload your images to a folder at www.dropbox.com.
- On your Dropbox homepage viewing all folders, hover over the folder you want to share, and click the three dots
- Click Copy Link and include the link in your submission email.
- Email the submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the following in your submission email:
- The Dropbox link for your images
- The film cameras and film stocks used
- A brief summary about you or your images. This can be as short or as long as you would like. Summary suggestions: background about your trip, inspiration behind the images, what you loved about taking the images, your film journey, or anything else you would like to share. If you don’t love writing, don’t stress! Just give me a sentence or two so I have some background to do the blog post. If writing is totally your thing, please share it all! We’ll include it with the blog post.
- Your name, website, and social media links.
Thank you so much for submitting to Shoot It With Film! We cannot wait to feature all of your incredible images!!!